Since I just started this SLOG (after much procrastination), here some thoughts about the first month. I appreciate that the lecture slides are posted in advance... Even when I squint, I can't read the projector screen. I found the problem sets pretty straightforward and the assignment wasn't too bad either. I had some trouble with A1Q3, scribbled a bunch of stuff down but just couldn't put it all together. So I went to Prof. Heap's office hours. He was very helpful, saying things to nudge you in the right direction. So if you're stuck, go to the office hours. It will be very helpful.
Uh...there are no style marks for the SLOG, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you think I should bump up the size of the projected type a bit?
There are style marks for a SLOG --- complete sentences, generally sound grammar and composition are desired.
My class before hand generally runs late, so I always end up towards the back. The font would have to be huge for me to read it.
I can usually follow along based on what's said. Otherwise, the annotated slides come in handy.
Post a Comment