Monday, November 17, 2008

Lost in the shuffle?

T2 and PS4 were handed back last Friday. I couldn't find my PS4 in the pile, perhaps it got lost in the shuffle. I do remember handing it in though. Prof Heap, if you're reading, do you have a mark recorded for me?

But I did find my T4 and I'm satisfied with the results. Lost a mark here and there. Some of the comments by the marker's were helpful.

I find it difficult to study for tests like these. In a situation where there is limited time, you should be able to choose the correct approach right away. Either you know how to approach the problem or you don't. You can't just memorize some stuff, so I'm not quite sure how you can prepare for that. I guess you just have to do a lot of proofs. But I'm too lazy to come up with a bunch of things to prove... I guess that's what assignments and problem sets are for.

No comments: